jl

jl

Thursday 2 October 2014

THIS WEEK

Greetings Readers,

Unfortunately this week won't have a story.  I am putting together a particularly juicy chapter.  Marty's plan will be a very interesting read and is well worth the wait.  In my personal life I just moved out of the central Junction and have moved into a temporary place on the periphery.  Don't worry, my heart will always be in the Junction.

Some good news...I have successfully had a short story that I entered into a contest selected for publication.  The short story will be published in an anthology of Canadian short stories this December.  I will post more details on this in the days ahead and come December a copy of my story will be posted on this website.

Please stay tuned and keep reading JUNCTION LANDLORD.  Thank you!

- Author Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment